My American Idol Tryout My American Idol Tryout

GOONY GOON GOON

Do you have stairs in your house?

Also:
I'M POSTING AFTR THE LEGENDARY XWAYNECOLTX.

~X~

PureCarnage responds:

Um.. yeah a few stairs. Why?

My Brothers an Irishman! My Brothers an Irishman!

Not bad...

And your accent's okay, too.

Itsa me, Mario! Itsa me, Mario!

I barfed after watching this.

ChronoTriggerLegends ChronoTriggerLegends

Crappy.

That was crappy. Try drawing your own stuff. Sprite movies suck, and you should be ashamed.

Spiderman Sketches Spiderman Sketches

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?1/1/

I'm speechless. Really.

Good thing I can still type.

The only thing laugh worthy about this is the fact that it's not funny. The bobble-head people were a bit much, too... and what's the deal with using 0.7 seconds of that god-awful Smash Mouth song? The song is bad enough, but inserting a tiny sliver into your flash arbitrarily was just... wierd.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Say hello to Jhonen Vasquez for me...

...just kidding.

Anyway, your cartoon is very slick looking. You did an especially nice job on the backgrounds. The character animation could be a little more complex...

Voted the Sound down for levels. At certain points, the dialogue was way too loud and blown out. Take it down a notch. Other than that, I would have rated it a 9.

Also vote the Humor down... sorry, but it just wasn't funny.

Oh, and as for all of the people who say this looks like Invader Zim... Duh. It was inspired by Jhonen Vasquez's artwork. I mean, finrazel even listed Jhonen Vasquez in his thank-you credits, and has a Squee test animation in the special features. And for all of you who say this doesn't look like Invader Zim (*cough* fyrefuego *cough*), get a clue.

Final Fantasy II/IV Spoof Final Fantasy II/IV Spoof

Not good.

This is a bad movie. Pure and simple. A very unimaginative use of sprites. No humor. Annoying music loops.

Violence = 10 for what you did to my brain.

I'm going to wash my eyes now.

JASF II JASF II

Hmm...

Normally, I absolutely hate stick-fighting movies. There's absolutely no point to them, and very little (if any) artistic value. I generally blam them on principle.

For some reason, however, I kind of enjoyed this one. Not bad. Voted 3.

But don't let it go to your head.

TomCruiseStrikesBack pt1 TomCruiseStrikesBack pt1

Wow.

Well, the artwork is pretty... poor. On a brighter note, the lip-synching is almost, but not quite, less than an entire second behind the sound.

I would have to say the highlight of this show, however, is the utter lack of humor. It's a rare treat to see a comedy with no redeeming value what so ever, but you guys really pulled together on this one.

I mean, who would have thought to mock such dated celebrities as Bill Cosby and Jerry Seinfeld? It's good you got those jabs in well after the peaks of their careers, before someone else beat you to it.

A lot of work was obviously put into this. You've spent quite a long time crafting one of the most boring and self-indulgent cartoons ever created, and it shows. Your hard work has truly paid off.

(The above review assumes you were attempting to make the most boring cartoon ever. If it was not your intention to do so, please disregard.)

PhallicMoose responds:

I love sarcasm. In regards to your reference to our use of Bill Cosby and Jerry Seinfeld, we used them because of the fact they are no longer as important in the current media industry. It's what they've had to resort to.

As for the sound, everyone keeps ragging on the sync problem and yet no one's offered a solution.

Teach Me Teach Me

Excellent.

This is quite an excellent cartoon. Nearly perfect.

I rated the sound so high not because the aound itself wzas great, but because the USE of it was great.